Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Craft For Free!

Who doesn’t love free? I know I do, it doesn’t matter what it is, free is good. Make it craft related, and its bliss. Looking around on the internet (Google is a girl’s best friend) I found a few freebies you might like to try.



Winsor & Newton Artists’ Acrylic 14ml paint samples. When I signed up on the thank you screen it said that they could not guarantee that you would receive a free tube due to limited availability, but it’s worth a shot.

Get 50 sheets of origami paper here. It says it can take about a month to 6 weeks for your order to come in.

Flower Thread will send you a free skein of their embroidery thread if you send them a self-addressed stamped envelope.

Papertube (dot) com will send you a sample kit filled with a bunch of their paper tube products you could get crafty with. When I get mine ill make something and post it to show you. * A few days after I submitted in the form they sent me an e-mail saying that they have a high volume of requests and asked me to reply telling them what I was planning on doing with the sample.

Valspar is giving away a free paint sample of the color of your choice. Your sample also includes a mini paint tray and a $5 coupon. Quantities are limited to a set number a day so if you get there and it’s closed, try again tomorrow after 9 am. Choose your color wisely though; it’s also limited to one sample per household.

If you send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Buy Glue Dots (dot) com tell them what you will be using them for (I put crafts) they will send you a free sample of glue dots

I have requested all of this myself and ill update to let you know how the offers stand up.

No comments: