Thursday, July 21, 2011

6 Things I Love

Amy over at Mod Podge Rocks did a post like this and I liked it so much I wanted to steal borrow the idea too. Check out her 5 here. I did six because I couldn't narrow it down to just five.

[Photo]

1. Strawberry Banana smoothies from McDonald's. My love of this flavor of smoothie started a long time ago from the frozen yogurt place in our local mall. Once Mickey D's got these, which was a lot easier to get then driving 30mins to the mall, I fell in love with them all over again. In my opinion, greatest things ever!



[Photo]

2. Let's Make a Deal. This comes on CBS at 10am (eastern). I absolutely love this show, I watch it everyday and I'm dying to be on it. Yesterday I finally thought of what costume I wanted to wear: A cute cow costume, it will consist of a cow print dress and a headband with cow ears, and a cowbell necklace. When I get the money to go to California and go, I will definitely post on my diy costume.



[photo]

3. Google Reader. Since I am new to the blogosphere, I love following all of the crafty blogs that brought me the inspiration to blog myself, and the new ones I find everyday. I love reading my blogs through google reader so I can have all my favorites in one place and I never miss a good post. To see all the blogs I love, just check out the list on my sidebar.




4. Ravelry. I have been a member of this website for a long time and never really used it. Lately I've been wanting to crochet since I'm limited space for now. I love all of the free patterns I can find here, they have a little bit of everything. Lately I've been working on a doll for Naomi. I'm using different elements from different patterns to get it right, I'll show you guys when its done.




5. My Tervis tumbler. I got the  24oz Cherry Blossom one from Bed Bath & Beyond. Mine has a light pink top because I switched it from another cup. I use this for everything, hot or cold it keeps its temp for a long time. Since its microwaveable I can make my tea right in it. The fact that it's a clear insulated mug made me had to have it, although I thought it was a little expensive at first, with a 20% off coupon it was worth the extra few bucks. I'm going to go back to get the handle that goes to it soon.



6. Ben & Jerry's Banana Split pint. Eating ice cream straight out of the pint to be is pure bliss. If you have not tried this flavor before, you got to. I used to be addicted to their Strawberry Banana FroYo, sadly they discontinued it, and tried this one as a request by one of the customer service reps and love it. I eat ice cream with a baby/toddler spoon. I don't know why, but it makes it better. My spoon + a pint = my guilty pleasure

I know this will change soon and that my "it" things will switch up, don't worry, I'll keep you posted if it does.

What are you into? leave a comment telling me your 5 favorite things of the moment.

1 comment:

Raven said...

1. Scentsy!
Tried it and within two weeks started selling it. Wickless candles that make you think you've died and gone to heaven. I can literally touch the sucker and stick my finger in the wax while it's on and I don't burn myself.

2. Hulu
My ex took away the TV, the Xbox, and the Wii... so there went my Netflix and any chances of watching TV! I've actually been streaming Hulu on a new TV my friend gave me, and let me tell you, it's awesome not having a quiet house.

3. True Blood
This show leaves me giddy. Just... giddy. This season happens to be centered around my favorite character, too. I'm smiling from ear to ear HOURS after the show ends.

4. Kitchen Nightmares
I know I've already mentioned a TV show, but this one is another favorite. I never got into Hell's Kitchen, but I love Gordon Ramsay. I've been in the restaurant business since I was 17, and I've seen so many things I'd do differently. Ramsay fixes them ALL! AND HE'S NICE TO THE SERVERS!

5. My cat!
He'll start gnawing on my legs or my elbows when it's time for him to be fed, as if to say, "HEY. Give me food or you're next on the menu!" He also puts his little arms/paws around me while I'm sleeping. Now that my man's gone, it's nice to know there's someone out there who still feels the love!

6. My new vacuum
Holy crap, this thing is amazing. At $40 (from Target, one of my favorite stores!) the price can't be beat, and I've seen it outperform a DYSON! The Dirt Devil Featherlight bagless upright... best suction you can get. Period. I use one at work, my boss uses one at his house, he bought one for his mom, and I'm thinking of buying one for my mom too!