Monday, January 2, 2012

Crochet - One Skein Wrap

First off I wanted to say HAPPY NEW YEAR!! So excited for 2012 it's going to be great

Moving on with my "what everybody got for christmas series". I made my aunt this beautiful crochet shawl. The pattern for it I got from the Caron International Yarns website, you can get it here. This wrap only takes one pound of yarn, with a little to spare. I made my wrap a little longer, and left off the frindge and still had a decent amount left over to do something else with.
Sorry about the pic, I forgot to take one, the "Christmas Day" pic was the only one I had.



I don't know if this makes a difference though but I used Lion Brand's Pound of Love because that was all they had at Wal-Mart at the time.

My picture really does not show the drape well so here is the picture from the pattern to give you the idea

1 comment:

Unknown said...



From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network. ------ Original Message ------ From : babygirlthomas40 To : ncephas07@yahoo.com; Sent : 11/2/2012 9:35 PM Subject : One skein wrap
My name is Uniqua Thomas
I need your help & Thanks u every much

Can u help me with the row 3 bec I can not get the shell and I want to now can u do a youtube video please and thanks You oka
This is my email : Babygirlthomas65@gmail.com